This request came from ‘TheHealingBeauty’; she asked to see a look with the UD Naked palette that you could wear with a bolder lip. It ended up looking Marilyn Monroe-esque, with a pin-up flair, but I absolutely love that kind of look! This combo has quickly become one of my most favorites so far with the Naked palette. LOVE IT!
Note: If you want to recreate this with MAC eyeshadows, you could easily substitute with Kid in the crease, Cork (or a darker shade like Wedge) to deepen the crease and use something like Shroom or Phloof! in place of UD Virgin.
Close-up of the eyes:
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Ivory #110
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
- Laura Mercier ‘Wild Bouquet’ – blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- UD Naked (crease)
- UD Buck (deepen crease)
- UD Virgin (dust lightly onto lid and highlight brow bone, blend out Naked)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
- Red Cherry #82 false eyelashes
- Sephora Rouge