As many of you know, we have been experiencing MAJOR rain this past weekend thanks to TS Debby, which really disrupted my being able to do eyeshadow combos for this week (I rely on sunlight for the pictures).
We’ve had some minor flooding in the area, but the rain keeps coming! Last night my husband and I were woken up at about 3:30 a.m. to the strong winds hitting the house. We both got up to check the weather reports, because in these situations tornadoes are always a real possibility. We were under a tornado warning, but by God’s grace, nothing formed.
Anywhoo, thankfully I took pictures of a combo I wore about a week ago and just saved it “for a rainy day”! Haha! I was so doggone happy when I remembered it! So, hopefully, this will hold you until the sun comes back out down here! Rain, rain, go away!
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- MAC Cranberry (inner and outer half of lid)
- MAC Pink Freeze (middle of lid)
- MAC Soft Brown (crease)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- L’Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black Mascara
- Laura Mercier Brow Defining Gel in ‘Fair’
- ‘Moonlight Dancing’ false eyelashes from InkyMinky.com