Spotlight On: MAC Crystal

Finish: Frost / Violet duochrome with pearl

Crystal is a light purple shade with a tint of blue to it. What I love about this shade is its versatility and how easy it is to incorporate into a variety of combinations. I will say I feel this is a great purple for cool toned complexions, but I find I don’t have any trouble wearing it. It is highly pigmented, easy to apply and even easier to blend out. Using this in your combo can create a light, barely there type of look or you can pair it with a deeper shade for more contrast. Either way, it’s definitely a winner!

Look #1

MAC eyeshadows used:

• Crystal (on lid, below crease and lower lashline)
  • Shale (crease)
  • Vanilla (blend)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

1. boops says:

Look 5 is outrageous!! Love it

2. Karah says:

Beautiful Zabrena! I’m going to have to buy Crystal now. :)

3. Saira says:

Beautiful looks, Zabrena! I love Crystal eyeshadow as well. As you say, it is soooo versatile. I use it a lot with other purples but I also like putting it in the inner corner with a variety of different shades on the lid/in the crease. It seems to really brighten the eye and add a little bit of contrast to the other eyeshadow colours.

4. Elsie says:

Yay, I have crystal. Time to bust it out! I love #4 for a simple but gorgeous look,

5. Karah says:

I was also going to say that Crystal seems to make Shale look really nice. With look 1. I was going to ask you have you ever used MAC’s Purple Haze eyeshadow? I have it but never have used it. :)

6. Rachel says:

Love #1, #2 & #5 it is really unique!