Kelly is an insanely bright green and while it’s a satin finish, I didn’t have any trouble working with it at all. The only trouble I had with this one was creating combos! LOL! This is such a bright shade that it needs to be paired with just the right colors, or used sparingly, in order to look right – in my opinion, at least. By the time I got to Look #4 for this post I was creatively spent but I am determined to find more great looks with Kelly, so there will be updates in the future. If you have brown eyes, this really is a must-consider color as the contrast against brown eyes is utterly amazing.
MAC eyeshadows used:
- Greenstroke paint pot LE (on lid, below crease)
- Guacamole LE (inner 2/3 of lid) – could also use ‘Swimming’ here
- Juxt (layered over Guacamole)
- Kelly (outer third of lid)
- Bottle Green (crease and lower lashline)
- Vanilla (blend)