The only problem with this palette is figuring out HOW to get into the darn thing! Some marketing genius thought it’d be really cool to put it in a tin box with no real groove to open it, but I digress.
There are a great deal of looks to be had with this palette, from neutral to more colorful. I am only just beginning to discover them and can’t wait to build this post more into the future!
- Spotlight = Suspect from Naked2 palette
- Limelight = Half Baked from both Naked palettes (though not as pigmented)
- Skimp = Foxy from Naked2 palette (not as matte, more shimmer)
- Gunmetal = already in both Naked palettes
- Wreckage = Snakebite from the Naked2 palette
UD eyeshadows used:
- Spotlight (inner half of lid)
- Infamous (outer half of lid)
- Limelight (crease)
- Rockstar (outer corner of eye, outer crease and smudged along lower lashline)
- Skimp (blend)