If you’re looking for a new way to wear the Naked2 palette (or any of your Naked palettes for that matter), try this new way of doing it! Adding in a colorful eyeliner can really brighten a neutral look and give your eyes a pop of color. And you really don’t need much. In today’s look, I’m choosing to go with Stila’s Turquoise Smudge Stick on the inner half of the lower lashline, but you could use any color in a look like this. The colors are so neutral that they will compliment any and every eye pencil color.
Which eyeliner would you use in this look?
How You Can Recreate This Look:
- UD Verve (inner half of lid)
- UD Blackout (outer half of lid and outer half of lower lashline, smudged over Stila pencil)
- UD YDK (crease)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend out harsher edges of YDK)
- Stila Smudgestick in Turquoise (entire lower lashline)
- Smashbox Gel Eyeliner in Deep Black
- Laura Mercier Brow Defining Gel in Fair
- “10 PM” synthetic lashes from InkyMinky.com