Utopia is one of the most unique pigments I have ever seen; I would best describe it as a golden bronze and it can take on different shades, depending on what you pair it up with. This one can be tricky to apply; when applied dry it tends to fall all over the place so I usually wet my brush with a setting spray before application. If you want to thin down the glitter more, adding more setting spray into a mixture with the pigment also helps. I really love using Utopia as a middle of the lid highlight to brighten a look, but it also looks beautiful as an eyeliner and lightly sheered over the lid. Long-wearing, unique color, perfect for a party look – what more could you ask for?
Look #1 – see the full tutorial here!
- MAC Typographic (on lid, below crease and lower lashline)
- Utopia pigment (applied wet to middle of lid)
- Salted Caramel (crease) – from Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- SemiSweet (blend Typographic into crease color) – from Too Faced Chocolate Bar
- MAC Blanc Type (blend out edges of crease)