Today’s special request came from Nicole and she asks:
“I would like to see a combo with All That Glitters, Melon pigment, and Twinks. Is that possible please?”
No prob! Here’s what I came up with. You could also use Melon pigment above All That Glitters to highlight the brow if you want more of a glittery look.
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- MAC Twinks (on lid, below crease)
- MAC All That Glitters (crease)
- MAC Vanilla (blend out All That Glitters)
- MAC Melon pigment LE (highlight brow bone and line lower lashline)
- Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
- Ardell false lashes in #113
I love Twinks and just wore it the other day, after ignoring it for quite a while (maybe because it was summer). I love this look, though the Melon pigment under the eye wouldn’t work for me.
Sabrina, do you by chance have Moonlight Night pigment (from A Tartan Tale)? If so, I’d love to see the sort of creative look you could come up with for it (it’s one of my 3 fave pigments, along with Cocomotion and Jardin Aires, which I wish they would repromote so I could get MORE)
Nope, sorry don’t have that one in my collection just yet, but I am eyeing a Tartan Tale LE collection at my local CCO right now that might have it in it. We’ll know soon! 🙂
Thanks for asking!