I purchased Urban Decay’s Naked Palette a little while ago and I’ve had about a month now to play around with it and really get a feel for its quality. While I do like the eyeshadows in this palette and the unique colors offered here (like nothing in MAC’s collection), I did find some of the darker shades tough to work with in terms of blending.
I do plan to experiment more with it (Dad didn’t raise quitters! :)), but overall I haven’t been too pleased with this palette. If you don’t have it already, I wouldn’t recommend running out and purchasing it, but that’s just me.
I do, however, really like this particular look created with it.
Close-up of the eyes:
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Ivory #110
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
- MAC Trace Gold – blush
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- UD Sidecar (inner half of lid)
- UD Toasted (outer half of lid)
- UD Hustle (crease)
- UD Creep (define crease lightly)
- UD Virgin (blend)
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Red Cherry false lashes #82
- MAC Hug Me
- MAC Creme d’Nude (applied to middle of bottom lip)
- MAC Wee Coquette lipglass (also applied to middle of bottom lip)