This request came from ‘TheHealingBeauty’; she asked to see a look with the UD Naked palette that you could wear with a bolder lip. It ended up looking Marilyn Monroe-esque, with a pin-up flair, but I absolutely love that kind of look! This combo has quickly become one of my most favorites so far with the Naked palette. LOVE IT! 🙂
Note: If you want to recreate this with MAC eyeshadows, you could easily substitute with Kid in the crease, Cork (or a darker shade like Wedge) to deepen the crease and use something like Shroom or Phloof! in place of UD Virgin.
Click here for more pictures of looks with the Naked palette.
Close-up of the eyes:
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Ivory #110
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder
- Laura Mercier ‘Wild Bouquet’ – blush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- UD Naked (crease)
- UD Buck (deepen crease)
- UD Virgin (dust lightly onto lid and highlight brow bone, blend out Naked)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
- Red Cherry #82 false eyelashes
- Sephora Rouge
Beautiful look-Love the lips-too bad I’m too old to wear the lipstick-just makes my lips look thinner.
I love all your looks!!
Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous look, love, love, love!