Happy Valentine’s Day!
For the second look for Valentine’s Day this year, I wanted to do something more neutral as I understand not everyone can wear pink eyeshadow, as I used in the first look here. As I was looking through the eyeshadows, I ended up picking up Urban Decay’s Naked2 palette. After not using it for a while, and playing around with different looks for a couple days, I came across this beauty of a combo.
Not only is it more subdued than some of the other smokey eyes you may find out there for Valentine’s Day, but the great thing about this type of look is how easily it pairs with a bolder lip. Naturally, I chose a bright beautiful pink, but wearing red would also be quite appropriate.
And if you don’t have the Naked2 palette, click here for MAC dupes.
Click here for more pictures of looks with Naked2.
I wanted to do something special for the below tutorial, so I’ve included a cute intro for you especially for V-Day; enjoy! 🙂
Close-up of the eyes:
Everything Used in the Look:
- Revlon Age Defying DNA Advantage in Fresh Ivory #05
- Mary Kay Oil Mattifier as primer
- Airspun Transluscent Powder
- Jane Blushing Petal – blush
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
- UD Bootycall (inner half of lid)
- UD Pistol (outer half of lid)
- UD YDK (crease)
- UD Blackout (outer corner of eye and smudged along lower lashline)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend) – could also use ‘Foxy’ from UD palette
- Ben Nye Cake Eyeliner in ‘Black’
- Ben Nye LiquiSet for the cake eyeliner
- Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
- Covergirl Brow Pencil in ‘Soft Blonde’
- Prestige Brow Perfection Clear Brow Gel
- Red Cherry false lashes #13
- MAC Show Orchid (all over)
- MAC Creme d’Nude (center of bottom and top lip, blended into Show Orchid)
Very pretty Zabrena! Love the lipstick on you! 🙂
My Eyeshadow Consultant
Thank you, Karah! 😀