Hi everyone! It’s that time of year again! Yes! Another year younger! Haha! Have you noticed how when you’re a kid, birthdays are SO exciting and you just can’t WAIT until the big day hits?! And then you become an adult and begin to realize that instead of presents, you now get bills instead. Oh, the irony!
My most favorite kind of eyeshadow look has GOT to be a smokey, sultry eye, and as I’ve really been enjoying Stila’s In the Moment palette here lately, I figured what better palette to do it with? What I love about this look is that it’s not so over the top, and it makes my eyes look even bluer (I think a lot of that has to do with the crease color here, too). Heavenly combo!
If you’re celebrating a birthday today or this month, Happy Birthday to you as well!
Everything Used in the Look:
- Mary Kay Oil Mattifier
- Revlon Age Defying DNA Advantage in Fresh Ivory #05
- Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Concealer in Luminous #1
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Transluscent Powder
- MAC Blooming – blush
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
- Stila Captivate (on lid, below crease)
- Stila Wonder (crease)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend)
- Maybelline Line Stiletto in ‘Blackest Black’
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Covergirl Brow Pencil in ‘Soft Blonde’
- Prestige Brow Perfection Clear Brow Gel
- False eyelashes: Coy Cutie from InkyMinkyLashes.com
- MAC Creme d’Nude