Several months ago, I purchased my very first round of Inglot eyeshadows and unfortunately, do to my eyeshadow ADD (yes, it’s real!), I put them into the makeup cabinet and didn’t remember them until I cleaned it out recently. However, now they are forefront in my mind and this is the first of many I want to create with them. For today’s look, I chose #s: 460, 423 and 361
The result of combining all three of these colors creates a plum smokey eye with a tiny amount of pink mixed in (it’s so light in the look, which I love!). This combo will make every eye color stand out and if you have these Inglot shades, you must combine them! I didn’t think there would be enough contrast between 460 and 423, but I was pleasantly surprised!
If I were going to dupe these colors with other brands, it’d be difficult to do, as they are so unique in their coloring. #361 would be closest to MAC’s Free to Be, but a little lighter. The other two, I’m not so sure; if you have dupes in mind for #460 and #423, please feel free to share them below!
What’s Your Fav Inglot Shade?
Products Used to Create the Look:
- NARS Eyeshadow Primer
- Inglot #460 (inner half of lid)
- Inglot #423 (outer half of lid and blended into crease slightly)
- Inglot #361 (crease, layered over #423, blended together)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend)
- Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara
- CoverGirl Brow and Eye Makers in ‘Soft Blonde’
- Prestige Clear Brow Gel
- False lashes: Key to His Heart from InkyMinkyLashes.com