The other day, theBalm Cosmetics was having a sitewide 50% off sale – well, you know I had to take advantage of that! I’ve been hearing good things from several of you about their BalmJovi Palette and I must say, the colors are B-E-A-utiful!
Seeing as this one literally just came in the mail yesterday, I haven’t had the opportunity to fully experience it, so I can’t give you an accurate rating of it yet. (I just couldn’t wait to create a look with it!) However, the eyeshadows I used to create today’s look are simply stunning. I am most impressed with the pigmentation in this palette so far. There is a tiny amount of fallout, so just remember to apply your foundation last 😉
Did you grab anything at theBalm’s recent sale?
Products Used to Create this Look:
- NARS Eyeshadow Primer
- Lead Zeppelin (inner and outer third of lid and lower lashline)
- Metal-ica (center of lid)
- Third Eye Blinded (transition color in crease)
- Blink 1982 (deepen crease and blend Lead Zeppelin into Third Eye Blinded)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend)
- Maybelline Line Stiletto in ‘Black’
- CoverGirl Brow and Eye Makers in ‘Soft Blonde’
- Prestige Clear Brow Gel
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara in Black
- False eyelashes are ‘Moonlight Dancing’ from InkyMinkyLashes.com