Holiday Look #1!
To kick off the month of holiday looks, I couldn’t think of a better palette to start with other than Naked2! For this look, I wanted to create a very light, simple “barely there” eye look and couple it with a brighter lip. The beautiful thing about this combo is you can pair it up with ANY lip color imagineable! I chose to go with a bright, darker pink which I feel sets the eyes of beautifully. However, wine or bright red shades would also be equally stunning here.
Yo’ turn! Which palette would you like to see a holiday look with next?
- NARS Eyeshadow Primer
- Half Baked (crease)
- Chopper (inner and outer third of lid)
- Bootycall (middle of the lid as a highlight)
- Foxy (blend)
- MAC Blanc Type (highlight brow bone to tone down some of the yellow in Foxy)
- False eyelashes: “Doe-Eyed” from InkyMinkyLashes.com
- CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers in ‘Soft Blonde’
- Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in ‘Carbon Black’
- Bare Minerals Stroke of Light in Luminous #1 Concealer
- Revlon Age Defying Liquid Foundation in Fresh Ivory #05
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Highlighting Liquid Seas of Illumination in “Sea of Clouds”
- The Perfect Cheek blush from MAC
- MAC Flat Out Fabulous
- UD Bootycall (dotted on the center of the bottom lip to make lips appear bigger)