The “Darkside” of Naked3!
I’ve been in LOVE with Darkside since the moment I laid eyes on it in the Naked3 palette! Which left me wanting to literally slather it ALL OVER MAH FACE! Ha! Okay, but seriously, I settled on just the lid with it today. This dark, sultry look is simply . . . whoooo-eeee!
I noticed when I first applied Darkside all over my lids, it did have somewhat of a bruising effect to it, so I decided to layer Burnout over the center of the lid on top of it, and it really pulled the look together beautifully. For those of you with medium to darker complexions, you probably won’t need to use Burnout like I did, unless you just really like the effect it gives. At any rate, it’s a love, love, loooooooove kind of look! How have you worn Darkside?
- NARS Eyeshadow Primer
- UD Darkside (on lid, below crease and a tiny amount on lower lashline)
- UD Buzz (crease)
- UD Burnout (center of lid, layered over Darkside)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend out harsh edges of Buzz)
- CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers in ‘Soft Blonde’
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner in ‘Blackest Black’
- Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara in ‘Blackest Black’
- False lashes: Doe Eyed from InkyMinkyLashes.com
- LA Girl HD Concealer in ‘Classic Ivory’
- Revlon Age-Defying Liquid Foundation in ‘Fresh Ivory #05’
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Wet ‘N Wild blush in ‘Pearlescent Pink’
- MAC Creme Cup