Happy Valentine’s Day!
Needless to say the site is filled to the brim with eyeshadow combinations for Valentine’s Day, but I wanted to do something a little bit different this year and give you some lip combos that you could pair up with any number of eyeshadow looks. The following four lipstick looks all have a pink theme specifically for Valentine’s Day. The beauty is that you can mix and match to your heart’s content when it comes to lipstick. Think outside the box and pair your darker pinks with your lighter pinks. Is there a glittery eyeshadow that is too much on your eyes? Add it to the center of the bottom lip for a dynamite look! The possibilities are endless! Use this post for inspiration and just have fun with it!
Lip Combo #1
- MAC Show Orchid as a lip liner
- MAC Lovelorn to fill in the lips
- MAC Hue placed on the center of the bottom lip, blended in
- MAC Gleam eyeshadow added to the center of the bottom and top lip
Lip Combo #2
- Milani Flirty Fuschia as a lip liner
- Milani Pink Frost to fill in the lips
- MAC Shroom eyeshadow added to the center of the bottom lip
- Rimmel lip liner in #070 Enchantment to line lips
- MAC Speed Dial applied on lips and blended into lip liner
- Milani #05 Haute Pink lip liner to line
- MAC Creme Cup to fill in the lips
- MAC Rose eyeshadow added to the center of the bottom lip
Beautiful! 🙂 I love them all. Do you like MAC’s Speed Dial? Would you recommend it? Thanks for the great ideas! 🙂
Hey K! Thank you! 🙂 YES! I love Speed Dial! I wore it out the other night by itself with hubby and he was just fawning over it; “I really love that color on you” LOL It’s definitely a winner! 😉 Happy VDay, doll!
You too sweetie! Glad you had a great night with hubby. 🙂
I love them all so pretty and elegant! Happy VDay!
Thank you, Beth! Same to you!! <3
Wow! There is not one combo there that I don’t love!
So glad you like them, Anita! 🙂
Speed dial is much lighter and lolly pink on me, I’ve got Mac dervish lip
pencil on the way, be interesting to see what that is like together
Ouu! Yes! I know what you mean with Speed Dial, it’s actually very bright on me on its own too (which I really like!). However, that Rimmel lip pencil really helps to tone it down a lot, which is nice when you want something different!
great looks Z! For some reason I haven’t gotten the new posts since the beginning of Feb to my email. Also contacted you and never got an answer.
Love everyone of these!!! Your lip shape is to die for!
I love mac products :* :* :*