Picking things back up with the Inglot eyeshadows here, I have been wanting to use the blue shade shown in this look for the LONGEST time. Thankfully I was struck with some inspiration the other day and this GORGEOUS look was born.
If you have been wondering about Inglot eyeshadows and whether or not they’re worth it, I will 1,000% tell you they are! Half the price of MAC eyeshadows and you get more bang for your buck. Let’s not forget to mention the quality is impeccable and I feel that they have a different range of colors from MAC; more unique shades.
For my friends who do not have access to MAC, you can recreate this look entirely with Inglot eyeshadows by replacing MAC’s Malt with Inglot’s #390 Matte. 😉
How You Can Recreate This Look:
- NARS Eyeshadow Primer as a base
- Inglot #420 (inner half of lid and lower lashline)
- Inglot #451 (outer half of lid into outer v slightly)
- MAC Malt (crease)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend out harsher edges of crease)
- Smashbox Gel Liner in Black
- Maybelline Illegal Length Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Laura Mercier Brow Defining Gel in ‘Fair’
- Prestige Clear Brow Gel
- “Maybe…” synthetic false eyelashes from InkyMinkyLashes.com