MakeupGeek Fame Gel Liner
If you have been looking for a new way to wear your gel eyeliner, look no further! Just changing the color you’re using can completely transform your look. And even if you have blue eyes, like me, you might be surprised at how amazing an eyeliner of this shade brings them out even more! And let’s not forget that blue eyeliner is very “on trend” right now!
I am quite impressed by this particular MakeupGeek gel liner, both in consistency and how easily it applies. I did notice there were not that many jagged edges during application, not like I’ve experienced with other gel liners in the past. For me, that’s a key indicator of an awesome gel liner!
I’m looking forward to trying more of these and you can imagine my excitement when I saw how many other colors are offered. Oh and let’s not forget the price – $8.99! Can’t beat that!
What do you think of the MakeupGeek gel liners? Have you tried this one or any others?
Check out MakeupGeek Gel Liners here!
Get the Look!
- Apply MakeupGeek Sweet Dreams pigment on the lid, wet (this helps it stick better)
- Apply MakeupGeek Creme Brulee in the crease with a fluffy brush
- Use MakeupGeek Cocoa Bear to deepen the crease and add dimension to the look
- Apply MakeupGeek Fame Gel liner in a winged shape (I used a Tarte eyeliner brush)
- Blend out the harsher edges of Creme Brulee with MakeupGeek Vanilla Bean
Optional products used:
- Curl the lashes and set the curl by applying a waterproof mascara
- Apply a set of false lashes; “Forget Me Not” from InkyMinky.com were used here
- Fill in the brows; Laura Mercier’s Brow Defining Gel in ‘Fair’ was used here
Beautiful eye look! Love the gel liner in a wing:)
Thank you, Marisol! I’m becoming more fond of wings! 😀
weird-why does it say awaiting moderation on my comment?
Could it be you’re using a different email address? That’s the only thing I can see.
Once you post under that address, the moderation gets turned off, but if it changes, it goes back to moderation. Not sure why it does that!
Zabrena such a stunning look! Really beautiful. Do the MUG gel liners wear well? I want to check they are worth it as to get them the UK I will need to pay customs charge! I’ve just ordered MAC Fluidline in Waveline and Macroviolet but could use some more shades 🙂
They do! I am highly impressed with how long-lasting these are on the eyes, no flakiness to speak of either! I think you’d really like them!
Loveeee! I love the MUG liners!
I use them as eyeshadow bases as well!
YES! I could see them being great for that, too!