Today’s eyeshadow look was inspired by a picture I saw recently of a purple-orange sunset. The colors were so amazingly gorgeous together I couldn’t help but conjure up something for the eyes! This look uses a mixture of MAC and MUG eyeshadows and requires a LOT of blending and patience, but it’s well worth it in the end!
To re-create this look yourself, see the video tutorial below!
– NARS eyeshadow primer
– MUG Peach Smoothie
– MAC Samoa Silk
– MAC Nocturnelle
– MAC Kitschmas pigment
– MAC Grape pigment
– Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Pencil in Black
– Illamasqua Gel Liner
– False eyelashes in ‘Coy Cutie’ from InkyMinky.com
– Benefit Fake Up Concealer in ‘Light’
– Marc Jacobs Gel Foundation in ‘Ivory’
– MUFE HD Pressed Powder
– Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in ‘Diffused Heat’
– MAC Hue