Happy Birthday to me! Haha! 😉 Usually for my birthday, I go for a real smokey eye and a nude lip, as I’ve done in past birthday looks, but I’ve really been feeling the BOLD lip colors lately, so I wanted to weave one into my birthday look, too. I decided to keep the eyes neutral in this all MAC eyeshadow look, which makes the bodacious lip color pop even more! The lip color I’m wearing is one of my most favorites from MAC: Flat Out Fabulous … and it is! It’s a matte lip color, which I typically don’t like. However, my husband LOVES the color of MAC’s Show Orchid (but hates that it rubs off on him), so at least this one will stay put, and it’s a close color match, too!
… wouldn’t you know it? I didn’t realize it until putting this post together, but this is an all matte look, eyes and lips included! Ha!
Hope you’re having a great day! 😀
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Vanilla (inner half of lid)
- MAC Corduroy (outer half of lid, outer v and lower lashline)
- MAC Soft Brown (crease)
- MAC Blanc Type (blend)
- Laura Mercier Brow Defining Gel in ‘Fair’
- Illamasqua Precision Gel Liner in ‘Black’
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara in ‘Black’
- ‘Coy Cutie’ false eyelashes from InkyMinky.com
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer in ‘Light’
- Lancome Teint Idole Foundation in ‘Ivorie 100 N’
- MAC Blush in ‘Breath of Plum’
- MAC Flat Out Fabulous (could also use Show Orchid here)