Summer is one of the most appropriate times for COLOR! And one of the best ways to try a bright look is with colored liners – yay! In today’s look, I wanted to do something a little different than I’ve done before so I incorporated a new technique I recently discovered: ombre!
This unique look is achieved when a lighter color blends into a darker color, creating a gradient effect. It can make an everyday look go from wow to WOWZAS! The great part about wearing a look like this for summer is you’re not piling a ton of products on your eyes … and Inglot’s liners won’t budge in any weather condition!
Have you tried the ombre look?
– NARS Eyeshadow Primer
– Inglot Gel Liners: #84, 85, 86
– MAC Eyeshadows: Malt, Coquette, Bottle Green
– NYX Tame & Frame Brow Gel in ‘Blonde’
– False Eyelashes: ‘Icing On the Cake” from InkyMinky.com
– MUFE Smokey Extravagant Mascara in Black
– MAC Prolong Wear Concealer NC15
– MAC Prolong Wear Foundation NW13
– MAC Pressed Powder in ‘Light’
– Sephora Marsala Blush Palette ‘Coral Pink’
– MAC Razzledazzler