Happy Fourth of July!
Well … almost! 😉 if you have been looking for something fun, new and creative to try for the Fourth of July this year (with guaranteed compliments galore!) … THIS IS THE LOOK! I admit I have been bit by the creative bug here lately. I mean what fun is makeup if you can’t creatively express yourself from time to time? Funny enough, as scared as I was to wear this look out, I decided to brave it the other day. Hey, I had to run errands and I just did not feel like redoing my face.
I was pleasantly surprised by the reactions I received! I had more compliments from women AND men, moreso than any look I’ve worn out in the past. People were most intrigued by the tiny stars! Ha! Who would’ve thought? So I’ll definitely be re-creating this one for the big day!
Do you apply your makeup differently for fun holidays?
- NARS Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Rich Flesh LE (outer crease)
- MUG Creme Brûlée (blend out edges of Rich Flesh)
- MAC Grain (on lid, below crease)
- MAC Gesso (apply lightly over all eyeshadows to lighten look)
- NYX Cobalt Blue Gel Eyeliner
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in ‘Milk’
- LORAC Pro 2 Palette Eyeshadow ‘Snow’
- Coastal Scents Creative Me Palette – Red eyeshadow
- Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner Pencil
- NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade in ‘Blonde’
- Inglot Gel Liner in #76 for the stars on the brow bone
- ‘Doe-Eyed’ false eyelashes from InkyMinky.com
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NC15
- MAC Prolong Wear Foundation in NW13
- MAC Pressed Powder in ‘Light’
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer for Contour