Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and if you’re thinking about what look to wear, I have some ideas that may help inspire you! These are great for a romantic night out, or a casual day at the office; I’ll also include some lipstick options to go along with them. And if you’re looking for more ideas, you’re welcome to check out last year’s Valentine’s ideas, too!
What will you be wearing?
Look #1 (all L’Oreal eyeshadows)
- Liquid Diamond (on lid)
- Burst Into Bloom (crease and lower lash line)
- Smoldering Plum (outer v and outer crease)
Lipstick Options: MAC Hue (shown), Nudes, Light Oranges
- MUG Curfew (inner and outer third of lid)
- Sprinkles (middle of lid) – from Chocolate Bon Bons palette
- MUG Halo glitter (applied over Sprinkles on middle of lid)
- Black Currant (deepen crease and outer v) – from Chocolate Bon Bons palette
- MUG Peach Smoothie (blend out Black Currant)
Lipstick Options: MAC Creme Cup (shown), Dark Pinks, Violets, Oranges